The annual meeting of the International Association of Chinese Linguistics (IACL, http://www.iacling.org/) is an international conference, which has been held at various leading institutions of Chinese Studies in Asia, Europe, Australia, and North America over the past 20 plus years. It has become a major conference for scholars and students around the world working on various aspects of Chinese linguistics and related studies. Aichi Prefectural University is the first Japanese institution that held IACL-11 in 2002. After 17 years, its host now comes to Japan again. The 2019 annual conference (IACL-27) will be held at Kobe City University of Foreign Studies which will be its host for the first time.
Those who wish to be presenters are kindly requested to submit your abstract through Easy Chair.
Easy Chair for IACL 27 is now open!!
https://easychair.org/cfp/IACL27 ⇐ Click Here!
- William Shi-Yuan Wang (Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Laurent Sagart (Centre de recherches linguistiques sur l'Asie orientale)
- Danqing Liu (Institute of Linguistics, CASS)
- Hongming Zhang (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Pei-chuan Wei (Institute of Linguistics, Academia Sinica)
- Katsuya Onishi (University of Tokyo)